P. (250) 334-9900
2230a Cliffe Ave.
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around The Comox Valley
The new buyer will be delighted to make this 1326 sq ft patio home their own. Located in the desirable Highland Glen gated community in Aberdeen Heights, East Courtenay. This location is close to golfing at the Crown Isle golf course, swimming and exercising at the Aquatic centre, and shopping and business offices at the Crown Isle shopping centre. Plus close to Costco, Home Depot and the North Island Hospita...
Spectacular views of the Comox estuary & Coast Mountains from this 2 bed/2 bath 1487 sq ft condo in "Windsong". Spacious open concept living with views from the living room, dining room & kitchen. The kitchen features built in stove top, wall oven, microwave & plenty of counter and cabinet space. Two large bedrooms, the primary has a 3 piece ensuite with walk-in tub for easier bathing. The main bath has a l...
This 2 bed, 1 bath apartment offers 745 sqft and was updated in 2017. These renovations included paint throughout, flooring with mix of laminate and carpet, bathroom vanity, light fixtures, window coverings, bedroom & closet doors, new kitchen including counters, cupboards & sink and new fridge & stove. Located in Courtenay city, situated on a bus route and walking distance to shopping and amenities of downto...
Updated 1 bed 1 bath unit located in east Courtenay. First impressions count and this one will impress! Updated galley kitchen with two toned cabinets and handmade butcher block counters + new appliances. The dining room flows nicely into an oversized living space boasting a peaceful balcony with a park-like view on private corner. Primary bedroom is large and bathroom is redone with concrete counters and til...Listed by RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
Country feel in the city. Connected to city sewer! Walking distance to Arden Elementary. Large 0.38 are lot landscaped & fenced. Perfect for kids & pets. Double paved driveway and still room for RV parking. In-law suite perfect for grandparents or teenagers. Suite has living room/dining room combo, small kitchen, one bedroom, 3 piece bath. Large sundeck, a place to relax and enjoy the backyard. Electrical up...
This lovely waterfront home was owner-built in 2003 using insulated concrete forms (ICF)for the walk-out basement. The .986 acre lot is located in the desirable waterfront neighbourhood of Seal Bay. The lot offers approx 70' of road frontage & 124' of shoreline, is northeast facing and overlooking the Strait of Georgia.The main floor consists of 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living room with bay window, formal d...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015