P. (250) 334-9900
2230a Cliffe Ave.
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around The Comox Valley
Large building lot in the desirable Criagdarroch Beach neighbourhood, 10 minutes south of Courtenay. Located on a waterfront street with nearby beach access. At .33 of an acre, you have lots of room for your home and all the toys. This lot is the perfect location for your new home!
Spectacular views of the Comox estuary & Coast Mountains from this 2 bed/2 bath 1487 sq ft condo in "Windsong". Spacious open concept living with views from the living room, dining room & kitchen. The kitchen features built in stove top, wall oven, microwave & plenty of counter and cabinet space. Two large bedrooms, the primary has a 3 piece ensuite with walk-in tub for easier bathing. The main bath has a l...
Tucked away in a private strata complex, This adorable duplex-style patio home has been lovingly updated and renovated by the Seller. $80,000 worth of updates includes a completely renovated and modern kitchen, which features a 6' x 4'6" island. All brand new appliances in the kitchen, new vinyl windows throughout the home, a new front entrance door with electronic lock, all new electric wall-mounted heaters...
The new buyer will be delighted to make this 1326 sq ft patio home their own. Located in the desirable Highland Glen gated community in Aberdeen Heights, East Courtenay. This location is close to golfing at the Crown Isle golf course, swimming and exercising at the Aquatic centre, and shopping and business offices at the Crown Isle shopping centre. Plus close to Costco, Home Depot and the North Island Hospita...
Walnut Grove corner patio home centrally located in East Courtenay, near to shops, transit stop post office, trails, Hospital, Crown Isle & all amenities. A beautiful tree lined private street leads to #12, a one-owner 2 bedroom/2 bathroom immaculately maintained home with a private sunny back patio. One level living with welcoming foyer leading to the French doors to the formal living/dining with backyard fa...Listed by RE/MAX OCEAN PACIFIC REALTY (CX)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015